At ÀPropos Productions, we offer professional event production services that range from providing advice, to lending support in the execution of events, to planning an entire affair from the ground up. Our mission: to enable those who trust us with their projects to meet their needs.
Our open-portfolio services are built to be tailored to specific requests, ensuring a highly personalized experience.
Our success is tied to helping our clients put together their perfect moment, whatever it may be.
What we bring to the table
Over ten years of experience working in events such as
- Artistic performances (audience varying from 50 to 850)
- Social gatherings such as holiday parties, wedding-related events, Milestone Celebrations (attendees varying from 25 to 300)
- Weddings (attendees varying from 40 to 130)
- Charitable fundraising and awareness campaigns
- Academic and University-related activities (panels, fundraisers, social activities)
- Electoral campaigns, both locally and provincially
- Political rallies (attendance varying from 85 to 2000, VIPs from 1 to 50+)
- Fact-finding missions
- Political fundraisers (providing logistics, for invitees varying from 10 to 350)
A tested line of organizational products that are easily tailored to fit our client’s needs and personality
From scripts and lists to timelines, we use tested products that help ensure a smooth flow to any event.
A guiding philosophy
Once we begin our work together, we become your representative. We understand, therefore, that everything we do reflects on you and chose to uphold the highest standards of professionalism*, discretion and respect. Furthermore, when possible, we will always favour locally sourced vendors, sustainable practices and equitable treatment standards.
*We adhere by WPIC's Code of Ethics
Dalal Saikali, WPICC, DWC
True believer in the power of kindness
Lover of all things ice-cream
After serving Parliament and working in publishing, Dalal now takes on, at different capacities, full-scale event logistics projects such as:
- Internal corporate working events: Annual General Meetings, workshops, team-building activities, etc
- Corporate and social events (Ottawa Life Magazine, The Handmade Bride, Ottawa Fight and Fitness, Private clients)
- Wedding Coordination, Planning and Execution
- Logistics support for wedding vendors: Needs and feasibility assessments, analysis and risk assessment, creating inventory lists for each multi-wedding week, preparing briefing documents for performers, providing logistics advice, on-site assistance (setup, troubleshooting, takedown)
- Community Events (Lunch Beat Gatineau, Ottawa Lawyers Feed the Hungry, Canada’s Democracy Week 2013, and Canada's Democracy Week 2014)
613-252-6627 - firstname.lastname@example.org